Sunday, July 29, 2012

Etsy Shop Review: CloudNineDesinz

Today I'd like to introduce you to Mandee, the creative owner of CloudNineDesigns. Please take some time to get to know her and to visit her store!

Bright Green, Blue and Black Swirl Dangle Earrings

This is my favorite item from her store.  Aren't they fun?

********************************************************************************

 My name is Mandee and I am 31. After the company my husband and I both worked for at 6 years closed in January, I decided to turn my hobby of making jewelry and gifts into a business. Words, music and nature are the biggest items that influence me. I like bright, fun colors because I want people to be happy.

(In her introduction, Mandee says she's been known to buy a dozen roses, just to hand them out to see people smile!)

Here are some featured products from my store:

Heart Key Chain with Swarovski Crystals


Teal, Blue and Green Crystal Bracelet



Black and Gold Speckled Hoop Earrings

Purple, Black and Silver Beaded Heart Charm Necklace


Antique Brass Flower Cameo Necklace



The product that I am most proud of is making a custom order for someone. Especially when it is important to them, for example on their wedding. Everyone likes different items and I want my buyer to be happy with what I have created for them and to remember that special day. These are beach themed bracelets for a wedding I just did.


My products can also be found at http://cloudninedesignz.com/.

This is my full time job and blogging. You can read my blog that includes recipes, tutorials at : http://www.lifechaosandquotes.blogspot.com.


Please follow my tweets at:

Please follow my pins at:

You can also find me on:

5 comments:

  1. Mandee has a wonderful shop and her items are gorgeous. Mandee also has a wonderful heart and uses her crafts to help others by donating percentages of her sales to worthy events.

    Great article Dorene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article. Mandee does beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has such beautiful jewelry! I particularly love the ones at the top that were your favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that she hands out roses to make people feel good! How nice is that?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...