Sunday, August 19, 2012

Etsy Shop Review - Dell Cove Spices

In my recent posting Re-post: What's Your Purple Goldfish?, I invited your comments for how you make your customers feel special.  And in return, I offered to feature one random and lucky reader with an Etsy shop review.  It is my pleasure to announce the winner: Dell Cove Spices!

And in full candor, I want to reveal that I featured this awesome shop earlier this year.  Today's review is a reposting of that article.  However, since my blogging skills have advanced in the past eight months, I'm able to share a cleaner blog and photos of their amazing products.  I hope you enjoy today's posting and try their flavorful products if you haven't already.

***********************************************************************



Happy Wednesday!

One of the things I would like to do in this space is to give thanks to those who have helped me along the way. Just a few months ago, I was invited to join a team on Etsy, the Promotional Frenzy Team. While I will extend a public thanks to our fearless team leader at a later date, I would like to use this opportunity to thank my mentor, Patricia of  Dell Cove Spices .


Gourmet popcorns and seasonings
First, and most important, the shop. If you are a food connoisseur (or even not!), you simply have to try the products Dell Cove Spices offers. So far, I have tried popcorn flavorings Italian Parmesan and White Cheddar, the latter which is the closest to POPCORN NIRVANA I have every found! I was also sent a sample of their Barbeque Rub, which made my Barbeque Chicken Pizza come simply alive! 

And gifts galore! I ordered their cocktail sugars for coworkers and have heard glorious praises for their products!

Second, Patricia is just a jewel. David, I’ve not met you yet, but I can’t wait for the day we convo or email! As a mentor on the team, Patricia has provided not just words of wisdom, but real life centering to make me think about how I’m running my business. So often, we get absorbed in our art that we forget about the business aspect. Even the most educated among us can forget that if we’re not making money, we just have an expensive hobby. Patricia provides that does of realism with a good dose of friendship.

Dell Cove Spices is a company ready to burst at the seams. Terrific products with terrific people behind them. If you’ve not tried their products yet, please do. If you have, please continue to support them.

Thanks so much for all you bring to our team!


***********************************************************************

UPDATE:

Since this article was originally posted, Patricia and Dave have brought many new products to market, my favorite of which are their sugar cubes.

Blood Orange sugar cubes

These unique treats are made from antique molds and are packaged in a high quality truffle box, tied with their signature purple bow.  All products arrive to you with at least one recipe. Please check out Dell Cove Spices today!

9 comments:

  1. Great article on a wonderful team... Love their unique gift packs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just drool when I look through that shop! There are so many delicious goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have such a wonderful shop! And it's so nice of you to write about them. I just might need to shop there before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....thank you so much for the feature!

    I just love that the team has such an amazing collection of artists and small-business owners. There's so much to learn -- and such great friendships to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Dorene!!! Loved reading about Patricia and David at Dell Cove Spice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sugar cubes are just the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have bought several things from Dave & Patricia. WONDERFUL! Simply WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey great information you shared here i am really so inspired here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible and also i have some information for you just check out here Dell PowerVault MD3000i w. I think you will inspire here.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...