Saturday, December 10, 2011

Busy thoughts and thinking ahead

Wow!  It's December 10th today!  Gotta remember to call my favorite nephew to wish him happy birthday!

Today I'll be delivering a custom order of Cinnamon & Balsam to one of my area shops.  I can't believe how popular this fragrance has become!  It's a custom blend I have created for the holiday season, and it is outselling all my predictions, including a version of Yankee Candle's Home for the Holidays, Sugar Cookie, and Snickerdoodle! Here's a to my Etsy shop with more information:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/86261336/candle-cinnamon-balsam-fragrance-12-oz

And believe it or not, I'm already beginning to muse my fragrances for the first quarter.   I'm thinking baked goods would work because we're all trapped indoors and wanting something to make us want for comfort food. Also, fragrances to pamper relax us. Here are some thoughts:


  • Hazelnut Latte
  • Almond Biscotti
  • Pearberry
  • Asian Sandalwood
What are your thoughts?  What fragrances do you like to have around this time of year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...