Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blogger Blues

Ok, I have to be honest.  I don't like to make resolutions, but I always strive to be better and to make goals. One of my goals for 2012 was to blog twice a week.


Well, I didn't make it this/last week (depending upon how you view the calendar).


Twice a week for me works best on Sunday and Wednesday.  There was no Sunday post this week.  So, I'll flog myself with a wet noodle in preparation for Lent.


I'll try to post an additional blog later this week (and again on Sunday)....but does anyone out there face the Blogger Blues? It's not writer's block in which you know what you want to write about but can't find the words.  With Blogger Blues, you simply don't have any topic at all, and therefore, the words aren't relevant.


So... I've tried to write about business applications, marketing strategies, favorite shops, and alas! my own products.  But Sunday and today, nothing. Rien. 


Does writing about Blogger Blues count for writing a blog? For today, I'm going to pretend that it does. Because blogs are about getting to know one another, and like it or not, these blues are what I'm going through at the moment.  


Maybe Friday I'll find a recipe to post. Or a book to review. Or any other inspiration. But these Blogger Blues also define me. Please don't be offended.  I'm just being honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...