Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Fragrance of the Month is.....?

I'm excited to announce the April Fragrance of the Month is.....ORANGE BLOSSOM!


I'm always trying to search for fragrances that are unique, memorable, yet .....comfortable. Orange Blossom is one of those fragrances.  Top notes of the fragrance feature the floral jasmine, with strong bottom notes of fresh squeezed orange.  All in all, there is a strong core of clean citrus and an overall scent of complete femininity.


My inspiration for this fragrance was two fold.  First, I wanted to feature a unique, floral fragrance for spring.  And while my list of spring fragrances are lovely, I wanted something not quite so predictable.  Second, according to the Perfumer and Flavorist magazine, Orange Flower is one of the top 10 fragrance notes for 2012.  I was on my way!


Orange Blossom is available in a 7 oz. cocktail glass candle






votives,






tealights,






12 oz. candle,






fragrance tarts,






and room and linen spray.






Items soon to be listed on my Etsy site include hand and body lotion, hand and foot balm, body spray, and body wash.  Please send me a convo or an email if you don't see an item you'd like.


All Orange Blossom products are 10% off throughout the month of April.


As a side note, I'm a member of a wonderful team on Etsy, the Promotional Frenzy team.  We have a new blog that we'd love you to view and follow.  When you follow, tell 'em Dorene sent you!

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love orange bloom.... I can smell them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Citrus scents!!! how yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm good choice, and such a lovely color for Spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me hungry for oranges. I'm sure that would smell lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I'm sure it'll be a hit! Love smelly stuff myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, what a perfect pick for April :) Orange blossoms smell soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds perfect! Orange and feminine my two favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the smell of citrus in my home. I bet it will be POPULAR!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...