Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Facebook Contest!

I would love to know which of my products are your favorites, either ones you already have in your homes or ones you'd like to try.  Here's how you can let me know:
  1. Go to my online Etsy store and find the product you like.  Copy the link from your web browser.
  2. Go to my Facebook page and share the link on my wall.  If you're so inclined, write a comment or two on why you like it.
It really is that easy! Here's the contest piece: Every month I will draw the name of one fan who has posted a picture to my Facebook wall.  That lucky winner will receive a coupon for 15% off your next order, which can include sales and clearance items. Post as many items as you like, there are no entry limits.

Thanks again for all of your support. I look forward to seeing your favorites!

2 comments:

  1. The lilac http://www.etsy.com/listing/93922968/lilac-12-oz-candle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...