Saturday, April 28, 2012

Decorating with candles

I just love candles.  Even before I began making and selling them, I've been attracted to the warmth and fragrance they bring into a home, even when not lit.  Simple decorations made from candles and other household items can make classic table displays.  


I routinely pin decorations I'm inspired by on my "Decorating with Candles" board on my Pinterest site.  Here are a few of my favorite table displays:

Invert goblets over your favorite flower and place a pillar on  top.

For a shabby chic look, add a wooden cracker tray and add tissue flowers.

For a romantic look, place  tea lights in a votive holder with rose petals.  Be sure to sprinkle rose petals over the table.


While this is a festive look for the holidays, adding  ribbon to clustered pillars can create  a colorful look anytime. 

Place tea lights in votive cups atop a napkin and dinner plate.   

These simply classic designs make me want to clear off my dining room table and begin decorating right away!  I hope you're equally inspired.

6 comments:

  1. I love decorating with Candles....my sister is doing the top one for her wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome candles. I too like to decorate with candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing .... Love Love Love the Shabby Chic look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am "decorating challenged" LOL I love the shabby chic look and wish I could make my house look similar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great ideas! I love the inverted goblet one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...